- Cosmology of the Ancient Balts
The Global Lithuanian Network. Big set of Lithuanian TTF fonts Language: English
- Encyclopedia Mythica
An online encyclopedia on mythology, folklore, and legends.
- Oceania Mythology Home Page
- Ancient Egypt: the Mythology - most comprehensive site on ancient Egyptian mythology on the web
Ancient Egypt: the Mythology is *the* most comprehensive site on ancient Egyptian mythology on the web. It features over 40 gods and goddesses, 30 symbols and complete myths. Also featured are articles about egyptian culture and history.
- Theoi Project - Guide to Greek Gods, Spirits and Monsters
Greek Mythology. A Comprehensive Family Tree of the Ancient Greek Pantheon of Gods with individual pages for each God (Theos), Spirit (Daimon) and Monster of Mythology. Pages contain quotes from a variety of Classical Texts.
- Norse Mythology
- Classical Myth
This site is designed to draw together the ancient texts and images available on the Web concerning the major figures of Greek and Roman mythology.
- Greek Mythology
This site is dedicated to the heroes, gods and monsters of Greek mythology.
- Poems from the Turkish Epic
poems adapted from Altaic mythology; these poems include a creation myth, a myth of the fall, and of the origins of the Turkish peoples
- Hittite/Hurrian Mythology REF
a description of the pantheon, and history of the Hittites, who drew heavily upon the pantheon of their neighbors the Hurrians. These peoples lived primarily in the central and eastern portions of Anatolia during the second millenium B.C.
- Mythography | Exploring Greek, Roman, and Celtic Mythology and Art
Mythography explores mythology and art, from the myths of the ancient Greeks and Romans to the legends of the Celts
- Quetzalcoatl: the man, the myth, the legend
A site dedicated to the study of the feathered serpent god.